Who else loves zucchini? I tend to enjoy finding sides that are quick and taste great. This is one of those that I could eat over and over again and I love that it takes only a few minutes to prepare! I think it is also important to note that zucchini is high in fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C. It's packed full on nutrients for you. Give this a try and comment below to let me know what you think!
2 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick round pieces
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup fresh grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper so the zucchini does not stick.
3. Place your zucchini in single layer on your baking sheet.
4. Brush on olive oil, flip zucchini over to do both sides.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
6. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese starts to turn golden brown.
8. Enjoy this easy and yummy side dish!