Are you ever looking for an amazing meal that has little to no prep?! I am! Especially this time of year when there is so much going on. I always hunt for the easiest and most delicious meals. Having 2 kids while cooking can be a little challenging so the easier, the better. Plus, this recipe also has very few dishes. How much better can it get? I'm telling you this meal is easy and great. Sometimes when we make it for other people they are shocked at how easy it is to make. This is also another meal that pairs well with cilantro lime rice. I love rice with tacos and fajitas. Here's the recipe for you!
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 pound chicken breast, sliced into strips
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
1. Preheat the over to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix all the spices together in a bowl and set aside.
3. Put all of your chicken and veggies in a baking dish.
4. Pour the melted coconut oil over the chicken and veggies.
5. Sprinkle the spice mixture over everything and coat evenly.
6. Bake for 35 minutes.
7. Find your favorite tortillas and fajita toppings to complete your meal.
That's it! Easy and delicious. Tell me what kind of tortillas you paired this chicken fajitas mix with. Tag @hbgcommunity and use the hashtags #hbggirls and #hbgblog.