I have another side dish for you this week. This one is something that I discovered while getting tired of eating baked potatoes. Cooking can get a little redundant sometimes so I love breaking out and creating new dishes to enjoy. I know there are so many ways to cook potatoes, but I have found that often times I end up eating an unhealthy recipe. These potatoes I have eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner! I mean, not in the same day, but that's how good and versatile they are. They pretty much go with anything and are a staple in my house. So enjoy!
2 potatoes (you can choose any kind of potato you like)
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 tablespoon fresh rosemary
2 cloves minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1. Thinly slice your potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan on the stove.
3. Add garlic and cook until fragrant (about 2 minutes).
4. Add the potatoes and cook until they are at your desired tenderness. If you slice the potatoes thin, they will cook more quickly.
5. Add the seasonings and mix evenly.
6. Serve immediately!
I would love to know if you like these potatoes best for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Tell me by tagging @hbgcommunity and using the hashtags #hbggirls and #hbgblog. Can't wait to hear from you all!