I love Christmas. Everything about it. I am sure you are around lots of unhealthy treats everywhere you go! I know I am and it's so tempting to eat everything. I highly recommend trying these delicious treats that are good and good for you:)
1/3 cup raw almonds
7 pitted medjool dates
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup crushed peppermint
1. Put almonds in a food processor or blender and chop into small pieces.
2. Add the dates and blend together.
3. Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract. peppermint extract, and coconut oil. Blend for 2 minutes. Add a couple drops of water if necessary to help it move.
4. Add the chocolate chips and pulse a few final times to combine well.
5. Take a large spoon of the mixture in your hand and roll into a ball. The coconut oil will soften and it can be a little messy! While it is still warm press into the peppermint.
6. Allow the finished bites to set in the fridge for 30 minutes and enjoy!!