Who is always looking for a quick and easy breakfast? Anyone?! ME!! I am constantly on the go and looking for something simple, healthy and delicious to make. I made these egg muffins last week and they were so delicious, I wanted to share. I hope you love them!
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup cooked, diced ham
1/2 cup baby spinach, chopped
3 tablespoons onion, diced
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray your muffin pan well with a cooking spray. I like coconut oil spray, but anything will work.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs together well.
4. Add all of the other ingredients into the bowl and mix with eggs thoroughly.
5. Scoop about 1/4 cup of the egg mixture into each muffin spot on the muffin pan.
6. Place in the oven and cook for 22-25 minutes!
All you have left to do is enjoy these yummy and healthy muffins!
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?